Welcome to Neil's Scuba page.
- I'm now TDI Nitrox certified in addition
to my PADI OW and AOW certs.
- Next year I'd like to try a rebreather class
- My log book is here
- I dive out of Dean's Sport and
Dive in Kitchener although I also work with the KW
Scuba group for smaller local trips
- Recently I borrowed an underwater camera and dove the Niagara II taking
some pics of the boat and my buddy. Needless to say most didn't turn out but
these ones did.
- Total Number of Dives to Date: 34
- Total Bottom Time: 20h 55m
- Last Dive: 18 Sep, 2006 - Ft. Adams, RI
- My thanks to East bay scuba
for suggesting it and providing tanks, and directions. Simple beach
entry, nice rocks just COVERED in star fish. Also seen comb jellies,
skate, flounder, "fish" (pretty generic ones). Saw a flash of orange
which might have been a clown (apparently this has been the year for
tropicals - dive buddy saw tang). At about 50' the rocks went away to
leave silt - diving out there was a waste of time.
- Next Dive: I'm going to try and sneak in one more dive locally at Gulliver's Lake - maybe an evening dive
- Favourite Dive:16 Sep, 2000 - Thingvellirvatn, Iceland check out this image